So, at long last, my first detachment of Imperial Guard have arrived! Sadly, I dont have any WIP pictures, due to my camera lacking a USB cable, but hopefully this will be remedied tomorrow.
I have started removing the mould lines and putting together 25 Guardsmen of 1st Platoon, it is going well. I am thouroughly impressed by the cadian command sprue, the amount of options is fantastic. I am going to save the special weapons until i have parts to build spare guardsmen, which should be once i build 2nd Platoon (Autocannons in each squad mean 2 squaddies are not needed).
In other news, I managed to pick up a Fisher Price building which is completely modular, in that the floors, walls and rooves are interchangeable, for £2. With a little plasticard work, it will become a Bastion and command center for my new army!
Hoepfully tomorrow I'll have some pictures to post.
Oldhammer: White Dwarf 131 Townhouse!
-
In White Dwarf 131 Dave Andrews and Phil Lewis set up a perfect little
modeling project: A townhouse for your Warhammer battles. I decided to
build one...
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment